Monday, March 8, 2010

full of emotions.

I hate this 2 little idiotic kids in my van ==! They are always late and our whole car have to wait for them. I'm already LATE for school and yet they are still wearing their socks slowly. MOVE FASTER LA AHMA! WTH;

Assembly with Shobi, Anussha, Kenny, KokJun and LiJien was FUN!! :D I was laughing my ass off when Kenny and Shobi sang the ice cream song. You know those ice cream sellers come and there's this little kids' song? Paddle Pop, Mat Kool etc etc. LOL YEAH THAT! They sang that and I was like L-O-L! Well, today our class got famous again! Dirtiest class! WOOTS! ...not.

I'm not surprised as you can see our class is like a RUBBISH DUMP!!! People just throw their rubbish here and there! Throw those broken keyboard keys at people! (KOKJUN) Getting dirtiest class is NOT that bad. Worse is that Pn- come and blahblahblah at our faces. WTH; asked us to kutip sampah here and there :O we girls already clean la, seriously!! but she don't believe us. OWH, I feel like doing the -'- !!

Sukantara. Every year we have to do -.-! Just run and get the points for our houses. I don't mind running cause' it contributes to our house, so DON'T say I didn't do anything okie? :) I'm not sure what points I get but whatever! I was running behind Klaudia, just 2seconds behind her. She was running so damn fast PLUS the stupid field is like muddy and has lots of unknown species living in it. She splashed MUD onto my PJ shirt and mah face :O WTH; Luckily I didn't open my mouth or else, MUD PIE FOR LUNCH!! And and thanks to YOU, my shirt is damn smelly and super dirty ==! But I will NEVER forget how PEACE runs XD!! FUNNY!!

After running, surely will feel tired and hot right? I asked THAT guy to turn on the air-con. Hey, I called his name okay? And he looked at me, so that doesn't mean he didn't hear me! He looked at me then pretend like he didn't see me. I was like WTF? I called you, waved at you and you pretended like I'm not there? OH FINEEEE!!! -____-

Went back home and asked aunt about the steamboat thingy. And guessed what? She said NO. I was TOTALLY SPEECHLESS, after she said YES the day before! Until now, I'm STILL speechless = not talking to her! GRR. But I'm going to KEEEEEEP asking her until she lets. Just wait and see! I'm not gonna cancel such an exciting plan! wth;

No comments: