Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sundays, ugh.

I want to be the person who you will always call if you're in trouble. I want to be there to support you fully. Trust me, I can.

Oh My Mother Freaking Goodness :O!

It's a SUNDAY. I know I'm weird, but now I HATE WEEKENDS. I hate all the shoutings, screamings and sobbings at home. I don't want to see that everyday of my life. I rather be in school with all my friends. Like some people used to say, we're the
"unfortunate".

Being in school with my besties like Shobi, LiJien, Anussha, Klauds, Sarah, Sughontha seemed to be a good life. I can tell out whatever I want to say, I can scream out whatever I'd kept inside.

I LOVE THEM !

I guess that's all for today, since I didn't go out. Slack at home the whole day and not doing any homeworks :O WTH;

No comments: