Thursday, March 25, 2010

MrD sucks.

Today, we were busy talking the WHOLE day to MrD. I can't believe he don't understand what we meant by "everywhere." Too dense? Or maybe too many dandruffs until it blocked his whole brain system? Whatever, as long as he don't think we liked him. Sarcasm doesn't mean love. Please, get it right!

MrsWoon was talking about the short story QWERTYUIOP. I love typing it and I will salute to the writer who wrote this story, Vivien Alcock. Lovely, great way to write it! I can imagine the story so clearly! Anyway, the point is, she was discussing the literature notes she asked us to copy yesterday. I DID NOT copy as usual, I'm lazy. I just opened an empty page and nod everytime she looked at me to show her that I'm listening :D But I wasn't! Anu pretended too, she asked me weird questions and point at the empty page! Muahahaha.

During accounts, one word, AWESOME! I was laughing like a mad cow again. As you know, someone posted KL's picture in the facebook group, Vote for the most handsome and pretty girl in school. It was FUNNY, I think I will upload that picture in the next post. He kept convincing us that he will never win the contest. So Shob made a dirty deal with him.
Shob : If you lose, you are safe. If you win, WE will decide what to do with your balls. 5 of us, Mayyan, Anu, Klaudia, LiJien and me! We will damage your balls and you can't even go to the toilet without our permission!

ROFLMFAO! SO MEAN! XD Weirdly, KL agreed. wtf

No comments: