Saturday, March 27, 2010

earthhour.

Yearly Earth Hour.

Earth hour today! Was suppose to turn off all the lights from 830pm to 930pm. But I went out and forgot to turn off the lights! Hahaha! When I came back, it was already 925pm, so no need to participate in this years' earth hour! wtf. Maybe next year, we should all gather together for it! :D

In the afternoon, went out with Mummy, aunt and grandma. Went midvally. Surprisingly, there was not a lot of people at Midvalley :D! So we don't have any problems with the parking. I only had 1 thing in mind when I reached Midvalley. Get those sweets ! And and I did get them! For less than rm10! What a deal, I'm sure he will be very happy. I know I am! (:

Mummy was really happy today, I wonder why. She said she "did not take her medication" cause she needs to do some checkups this Wednesday and the doctor asked her to stop her medication.
"I feel so much happier if I don't have my medication." How true, she paid for everything today! Usually, I have to pay for the stuffs I buy, but today she paid for me. And she bought tons and tons of chocolates/sushi for us! Seriously, she went nuts ;D

No comments: