Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Second regret.

I promise, some day you will regret losing me. You will think back and say "Damn, that girl really DID love me." And I really DO love you.

Hm yesterday, we girls won over Kenny and Daniel in basketball :D! Victory! But but today, they won us. It's okay, we fair fair ah :)! Good thing is I didn't hurt myself while playing. Except the part I "tripped" on Anussha's leg and fell on my butt :O! Luckily no one other than my friends saw me, that was embarrassing!!

I wasn't hurting myself, thank goodness. But LiJien kept hurting me!! Squashing my hand, stepping on my foot TT! WTH;

We went up to Physics Lab at 10:35am, but we're suppose to be there at 10:15am. 20 minutes late!!! All because we can't hear that freaking tiny little bell :O! Our class is a sound-proof room! WTH; Miss Tan was like so angry, and kicked those who came late out of her class. Worse, we girls were still wearing PJ clothes!!

MATILAH @@!

She than nag nag nag scold scold scold us. The silent moments when she needed to breathe, was really awkward. I nearly laughed my ass out :X! Totally hate serious-silent-awkwardness. But her eyes are so sharp and scary, bagaikan shooting arrows into our brains. WTH;

When she decided to let us back into her class, KBT kept laughing at us -.-! You're lucky you start your prefect job today! If not, you will be with us, standing outside! HAHAHA! BIO TIME - It was fun! Played with the potato this time :D! Sorry ONIONS, but I POTATO more :) Everyone was busy playing with the cork borer thingy thingy. Google it if you don't know! Smart of LiJien to bring 3 potatoes

Last 3 periods of school was a no-teacher, get it? So by 1:10pm, everyone CIAO-ed. Although we only finished our class at 2:20pm. Smartasses ;)

No comments: