Saturday, March 6, 2010

REtard Hairul (:

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me...the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you.

Like I said, today relieved 6 periods :DD!! Life is school nowadays just rocks my socks off! Kenny taught us how to play In-Between, and poker. Well now I can understand why the guys kept playing. It's ADDICTING!! Even I can't stop! Stupid bad habit.

We were playing empire the whole time too! I miss that game a lot! Every time I play that game, it just reminds me of HAIRUL ): Dang I miss him loads. Heard from Regina that he's coming back this Friday! But, isn't Friday a holiday? Oh wth!

Oh, have I forgot to mention about that fktard? He just LIKES to cause trouble. He kept blah blah blah-ing rubbish into my ear. Like I'm gonna believe his craps! I still smile in front of him, but in my mind "OH STFU PLEASE! THIS IS SO NOMFB!" HAH. When I see him in school today, feel like wanna bash his face up. Make it more BEAUTIFUL. wth;

No comments: