Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BBQ!

Oh BBQ ! ♥

Went to Anussha's house at 2:45pm! Semangat betul! I just can't wait and am so excited! Reached and NO ONE is there yet ==! I'm freaking starving and DicSern isn't here to start the fire!


What Anussha will be wearing! Love the shirt? I bought it! XD 30 minutes after I reach, KokJun came. Straight away come and camwhore here and there. Before the guest came, he already took 100+ pictures of HIMSELF! Wtf man -.-!




Got bored so we went outside to snap more pictures. Most of them are in my facebook. Check it out! Later, we(Anussha, KokJun and Me) followed auntie out to 7eleven to buy ice, some snacks, and some drinks!


Noticed the wipers are ... :/ don;t know how to explain. LOL



KokJun will surely ask you to click his blog!


Then Bala, Sherwyn and Mun Wei came. They were wearing white! Me, Anussha and KokJun were wearing white! Hairul and Eza were wearing white! LOL, coincidence!! While waiting for DicSern STILL, we snapped more pictures. He was suppose to reach at 3:30pm! (That's what he said) But he reached at 4:15pm! -_____-!






I wonder why Sughontha is roasting ONE sausage!!




oooo! Thankkkkk youuuuu Brian for cooking for us :DDDDDD!




Last group picture before Hairul and Eza leave us :( ! Hugged them both.




Pose for family picture :D! I love this picture! KokJun, was supposed to be the house DOG, but then Joe said should be nice to him ==! Joe and Shobi and my mum and dad :DD!


Joseph asked Klaudia to get him some food. I can't believe Klaudia is listening to him!! :O :O


LiJien and me were laughing cause :
KokJun was about to take our picture then Joe smacked him hard. KJ, "F**k you!* :O














I'm the 2nd earliest to go home :( ! Why LA?! I want to stay at Anussha's house to gamble! Oh wtf. Nevermind! But when reach home, kena marah like shit :O! Cause' I went out. Eh, going to my best friends house also cannot?! Hmph, I'm still gonna go out for steamboat after exams!!

By the way, more pictures are in KokJun's blog.

No comments: