Friday, March 19, 2010

Alice in W

Yesterday went to Pavilion to watch Alice in Wonderland!! It was nice! That show reminded me the cartoon Alice Adventures in Wonderland I used to watch when I was little :) I loved it. Mad Hatter was funny! To me, the funniest is the white queen! She moved her hand like one kind XP!



I wore this new shoes yesterday and then wondered, why did they call these SHOES? It's so painful to wear them!! Those flats are so cheap! :O Ankles and toes kena scratched. Now when I bath, it will be eff-ing painful! DAMN.

Tuition today (Friday 19th March) was great! :D I laughed my ass off! Shob kept saying the "don't like yes don't like yes" to MrTeng. ROFL! Then we talked about that fktard, saying that he will be waiting for someone to post his picture. And yet, I STAND CORRECTED :P


Then we went over to Anussha's house..to STUDY add maths okay! Not lepak-ing! We were suddenly talking about breast cancer and then Shob said "If you can't do add maths then you have breast cancer!" Oh wtf! Since when got this symptom?! And we linked it to that fktard who can't do addmaths :D Breast cancer idiot!


Eat chocolate ice cream with whip cream and 2 strawberries on top! ;)

No comments: