Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Klauds - bananachicken dance

Friends are suppose to talk to each other, right? Why aren't we talking to each other? Every time I look at you, that retarded feeling which I got done forgetting about will come back to me.

Reached school late today ):! Everyone is waiting for Klauds and me to open the damn door. I wonder which smartass locked it everyday. There's nothing to steal unless you are SO POOR that even broken monitors, keyless-keyboards and cpu without bolts also wanna steal? :O

PnLyd was absent today. So as usual the class is SO NOISY with people screaming from one end to the other. We blahblah-ed from 3rd period to 6th period. No teachers present! Best time of our school life

During English, Klauds Anussha and me were busy talking about "PEACE". I think I'm going to use PEACE as his code name until we created one which suits him better. For now, it's peace. LOL! From our seating place, we can see him directly. Talk about best view :O! He was concentrating on fixing his hair while the 3 of us were staring at him. Then he suddenly turned and looked at us. STARED at us. Anu burst out into tears, Klauds and me were like WTF! Peace gave us this weird stare -.=?

Embarrassing much! -.-

During Interact meeting, it was fun. Especially KLAUDS was asked to stand in front of the class to do the BANANA dance and the CHICKEN dance XD! We were too busy laughing and showing her the [L]oser sign. Who's the LOSER now? ;)

No comments: