Thursday, March 11, 2010

sports day.

OH!

So excited for today :D! Today is our schools' don't-know-how-many-years Sports Day! Woke up at 5:55am and swooshed to the Nasional Stadium in Bukit Jalil. I reached there quite early and it was pitched black. I called Shobi, and was busy looking for her. But she was standing in front of me the whole time! ROFL! Same thing happened to Dic Sern, Melvin and Wye Qwen! It was seriously dark. And it's already 7am! -.-


Our seating place when it's not hot yet. Not bad, huh? Perfect view. By 8:30am, the freaking hot punya sun ray came and we have to shift our place or else we will be burnt like roasted chicken :/ Changed our seating place like 5 times. wth; Cause' it was SO HOT, during the flagging ceremony, so many people fainted! Surprised surprised :O! Rest more to those who don't feel well!!


Girls :) We wore 4 different red house shirt! From left: 2009(ME), 2007(SHOB), 2008(ANU), and 2010(LIJIEN)! Muahahaha.


This picture really looked very funny. It looks like KokJun was photoshopped into the picture. Don't you agree? :) :)


Shobi with my pink camera pouch. Hm ,what were you doing?


Red House marching and Cheer! I was "supposed" to be one of them, kip kip kip kan kip :O! I bailed. Whoosh~


Girls and Dic Sern ;D We asked him to pose stupid and he did that. Well, that face is STUPID enough. *thumb up*


Guys.


Err I know it's hot, KokJun. I get it! ROFL


See how striking is the sun ray?! Burning my eyes @_@ ~



Us with Sarah after her yellow house cheer. Gratz on getting number 2! Number 1 is still my red house :) *hearts*

P.S. Love the hair, Shob.


Mun Wei with Sarah's pom poms! Aww, so cute of him!! :D


Ending ceremony.
NUMBER ONE - red house. NUMBER TWO - yellow house.
CHEER; NUMBER ONE - red house. NUMBER TWO - yellow house.
MARCHING; NUMBER ONE - yellow house. NUMBER TWO - green house.

We were all so proud of BOVERN! Best athlete of the year! Hiphiphooray! :D
R E D GO GO GO :)

No comments: