Friday, March 5, 2010

I LOVE AI

I thought you were serious, so I believed everything you said. The more I believe, the more I realized how stupid I was. I'm drowning in your lies.

Watched American Idol :DD! I love Siobhan Magnus, Lilly Scott, Michelle Delamor and Alex Lambert ♥ ♥ ♥!


These 4 caught my eyes ;) Anussha liked Lee Dewyze. I haven't watch him yet :O! I "always" missed his part to perform. Heh!

Today, lepak-ed for 4 periods again :D! This whole week, we have at least 4 periods of relieve per day. So total, we have 24 periods of fun, crazy and loads of noise time! (plus tomorrow since PnLyd and PnToh not coming :D)!! During BIO time - MrLee, for the FIRST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE see him get angry for not doing our PEKA :/! Not only us, the whole class. He was like banging here and there, and we were completely SILENT in the biology lab for the FIRST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE! LOLS!

Moral - relieved again. We did yada yada yada.

During Chemistry period, we girls were TOO busy laughing to listen to PnChau's teaching XD!
It all started with LiJien and ME! We found out that my chair, has this funny "movement". Okay let me tell you. You know, computer lab chairs can move up and down by pulling the handle? Well yeah, I moved my chair down. I stood aside and pushed the handle again to make it go up. (Without any heavy objects on top, the chair should go up smoothly) Instead, MY chair sort of "vibrates" when I pushed the handle. WTH! It's like vibrating so hard! LOOOL! Every time we move the handle, it vibrates and jumps up and down. LMAO ;)

I can't wait to go to school tomorrow! Gonna play with my chair!


P.S. I got heartache just by looking at you.

No comments: