Monday, March 15, 2010

bball!

Woke up early today! Who wants to miss out a basketball day?! :D

Picked Shobz up at 1030am and went straight to the basketball court. We were late but everyone one is MORE late! So snapped some pictures! Most of them are in my facebook! So go and view them :)






Klauds came, and both of the 2 idiots did this :O! Well, from this angle EVERYTHING looks wrong! lmao. Snapped a picture with LiJien and her cute tiny little fringe! She looked so cute JUST like a little girl! Muahahahaha :)










Caught Klauds riding that seesaw! Or whatever it is called! CUTEEEENYAAAA :D


Melvin, or should I call him Justin Bieber doing his soccer skills! Nice nice! And best, my camera snapped it without looking blur or shakey!


After basketball, all of us went to eat in some chinese restaurant. It's a walking distance, hot but fun! Especially when with my girls :D!

nom nom nom ...

When we were about to leave, we saw Pn Toh! Waved to her! and she asked "Do accounts homework already?" LOL! I didn't answer her, as you know I DIDN'T DO! (: After eating, we walked with Shobz back to her house. Half way there, a dog come and barked at us! It reminded me of KokJun! Luckily that dog is chained :O! Who knows how far I might run!! When reach Shobz house, camwhore time!







We bought it for the SHOELACES! Shoelaces RULE! When I got back home, realized that my left elbow is swollen! After being slam-dunked on it!

No comments: