Wednesday, March 10, 2010

braggers.

I hateeeee waking up in the morning! But I love going to school! There's a difference, okay. Yawned like 5 times in the morning ONLY. And and during assembly, DON'T need to say. I almost fell asleep. The clappings made me wake up! LOLS!

Our school won 50 out of 68 gold medals in MSSMKL. And one of the top athlete is IN OUR CLASS, Mr Bovern Suchart :D!! So proud of him, man! Clapped like an idiot when he went on stage. He's a great athlete and his studies aren't bad too! So conclusion = a successful human being :) Well, at least Bovern won medals and proved to us that he DID it, unlike other people who knows how to brag :/ sad sick people.

During Moral period, another joke of the year happened.

OH, I completely forgot about ORAL today! Well not completely, I "accidentally" forgot about oral today. MrsWoon was in such a horrid mood :/ She was burning like a firing charcoal. wth; Not a good idea to "forget" about my oral! But, 70% of our class didn't prepare so I guess I'm saveeeeee. Smooch! Now, I kinda love add maths more and more. PnSarah gave us some questions to do and she said the first to hand in gets a chocolate :D! I'm not the first, maybe the 4th or 5th. But at least I did them correctly and hoped I will get my chocolate! Rawr ;)

Interact today was fun fun fun! We got into groups and intro ourselves. I don't care what, at least our group didn't LOSE like Klaudia and Shobi XD! LOSERS! Have to do the chicken dance! Too bad, didn't bring camera...again!!

I caught fktard looking at our table ALOT of times. wth!

No comments: