Tuesday, March 9, 2010

He's funny!

Waited for Banussha and Klaudia in the jalan utama for 15 minutes ==! I thought they were late or something but they were sitting in the canteen the whole time. Grr, feel like slapping myself for being such an idiot! x(

During add maths was the FUNNIEST period of all! Pn Sarah was writing down those who didn't hand in their report cards. My reaction was like, == it has been a year already! I think around 10 peoples' names were on the board. Kelvin's name was there too, suddenly he came up to teacher and passed the report card to her. I opened my mouth so big and and couldn't help myself! I laughed like an ass! :X How long has that report card been in his bag!? LOLS! It felt great after laughing. Haven't laughed this much for such a long time (:

We weren't paying attention AT ALL during BM lesson. She asked us "Ada soalan berdasarkan KOMSAS?" We just shake our head and pretended like we understood everything but actually we DON'T ;D!! We're bunch of smartasses! And and before BM even ended, we girls skidaddled out of class to watch the house cheers!!

Didn't managed to watch Warriorz and Red house! Sad ): All the other houses did great, I'm sure they all put in tons of effort! I can't judge them cause' they all put in a lot of effort! Way to go :DD! Can't wait for Sports Day, coming Thursday, 11th March 2010! WOOTS!

OH, didn't see what the fktard was doing today. He was totally invisible to me the whole day. SAD. Should pay more attention on him! Cause' whatever he does is just so darn RETARDED! Oh by the way, when you yawn, you looked like a dinosaur :) Close your freaking mouth TQ!

No comments: