Saturday, March 13, 2010

the nightmare.

You turn my sweet dream into a nightmare.

WAS suppose to have basketball today at 4 face buddha!! But Hairul can't make it and the whole thing is canceled! So there goes my morning, gonna do nothing! The whole afternoon, we were all busy trying to find my NDS (Nintendo DS). Damnsia wtf, it went missing. Whole family were finding for it. It was on my bed then when I came back from school, it disappeared. Found it in grandpapa's car. Which itchy hand person go and put there? -.-

Helped aunt clean her junk room too. As you can see below...


...she cleans it once a year! The only reason I'm helping her is so get all her unwanted junks XD! One man's rubbish is another man's treasure! woots! Got some cute stationery, 2 bags(haven't use), expensive couple key chains(she was going to give it to her friend LAST 2 YEARS as Christmas present. why the hella is it still here?!) ==!

While cleaning saw this monkey outside of my aunt's room. When I look at it, it reminds me of Melvin :)


Can't wait for Wednesday to come! We're all going to Anussha's house for barbeque with Hairul! He came back from Taiping :D Sweeeeet! Missed you a lot!

No comments: