Wednesday, March 24, 2010

the same?

School nowadays just suck. Everyone is so prepared for exams and I haven't even damn open my reference book. Heard from a few friends from different school that Chemistry and Physics are easy. And Biology is terrible. Oh craps!

MrLee finished the whole chapter 4 of biology in 2 periods!! Can you believe it?! He was just skipping and skipping pages and then "Okay, the last part of the chapter." I was still in the What-the-hell-are-you-talking-about state. We were suppose to highlight the notes as he goes through them. And and I only managed to highlight 3 lines. This is how much I pay attention! Besides, the class was noisy.

Today was suppose to be Sports Club. Me, handball? Hah, best joke of the year! ;) I can barely throw 3 meters away. So we skipped and decided to lepak in our class. Not only us, there were like at least 20 people with us. Klauds folded paper plane, and Sarah was throwing it around in class. She threw the plane and it kinda, sort of, and MAYBE landed on KengLiang's "brother". wtf. He doesn't wanna admit it but 4 of us saw it! SO?! Sarah threw that perverted paper plane again and this time it landed on Anussha's (censored).
... like I said. Perverted plane :O
Finally, teacher busted us. hohoho! But we escaped by running away.

No comments: