Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's finally over, CNY

Just now, went to some ISOLATED place to have dinner with grands :O! ISOLATED is the best word to use it. Cause' it's really, ISOLATED!! Today is the last day of Chinese New Year and the last day to collect ang pao TT (according to uncle)!! But the best is, last day of firecrackers! WOOTS! No more noisy nights!


The yee sang was bought by my uncle. "RM7.90 one!! Nice right?! RM9.80 not nice wan lah!" Some more dare to say RM7.90 -.-"



Uncle aunt me ;p!

My uncle in green said that any food that doesn't contain pig fats is a non-halal food for him!! I was like WTH! ;X!! SEE YOU BECOME GEMUK ALREADY!


Standing - Yee Yan and Chi Yan. (Wonder why our names got "YAN". Mine too :/)
Oh, yea that lady in white is my mum. PLEASE do not say we look alike >_< Then Yee Yan was so hyper and happy, she threw sister's bracelet to the ground. HOORAY! :DD


It broke! muahahaha. Cheap :p





Went to Grands' house for after dinner get-together. Too bad didn't gamble :/ I was into the gambling mood that time! On the way home, saw fireworks. Very nice, very big, very noisy ;)

No comments: