Friday, February 26, 2010

Morning!

Morning! (It's 2:09pm now :/)

I felt that blogging is quite fun now :D! Especially since when you had a lot of things to say and you can't really express it out on facebook or on MSN. So, blog is my new best friend :)

Dream about my friends again. It's always that same dream, over and over again! According to ANUSSHA, whenever you dream about someone. It means that person is thinking about you. If that's true, then...! Hah, what a myth. Doubt that they will ever think of me.

I wonder why parents like to nag? The minute I sat down in front of the computer, "Clean up the table!" "Clean up your room!" "Take this!" "Close the door!". I HAVE to make them happy if I ever want to go out during March holidays! Last outing together was like, in Times Square last month? After that, I'm so grounded ==!

Hope she'll be in a good mood. Gonna ask her to bring me and LiJien out tomorrow :O! Please, be in a good mood! I want to buy new clothes with LiJien! Pfft.

No comments: