Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm sick of seeing you.


Some times I feel like I'm such a liar. I know you are not gonna believe me, yet I still want to lie to you. Go on, ignore me, hate me, avoid me. I don't care! Well, I do actually, but I'm lying again. We'll wont be like we used to be, will never. It's all my fault D:! After that day, everything went wrong, nothing goes right. Gonna regret it for a lifetime.

I see you, talking to that person so nicely, calmly, happily. It just makes me want to slap my face double time. Oh why is it so difficult?? It's just a simple chat with you!! Why the hell is it so hard to talk to you?

That horrible 5 words. That ONE sentence, just haunts my dream. I can't believed you said that. Everyone said it's a good thing. Good thing? Are you kidding me! It's not a GOOD THING. No girls wanted to hear that, no guys wanted it too. To make it easier to understand, just one sentence for you. "You'll never understand me."

No comments: