Friday, February 26, 2010

Dinner with folks.

I'm so so so tired! Just got back from having dinner with my grandfathers' friends. And and, they're super rich!! We're talking about $$. It's been so long since I last met them. More like 6 years ago. Plus they're very very kind! :D

Went to Grand Imperial Restaurant in Bangsar Shopping Center.




Heard from my grandfather that the bill was like Rm1k+ !!! What the hella! What kind of restaurant is that?? However, they're rich. So :/ !


Cousin baby brother challenged this little boy to see who can eat their noodles faster. What a lame thing to do -.- and he's 9! wth;



The food was great! Love the dessert ;) Mango puddings!! Still can't believed that it costs RM1k. Hm, can I have my 16th birthday here too mummy? :D




Oh,



By the way, I noticed that my cousin baby brother sort of "got influenced" by Kok Jun. Know why?


You had got to be kidding me :O! He said he was meditating to the God so that He will give him a number to buy in the lottery. I was like wth; Kids nowadays -_-!

No comments: