Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hate gambling -.-!

Slack at least 4 periods today :O! There's the Pameran Kerjaya thingy in school hall. LiJien and I are only there to "spot" for hot guys. muahahaha! And and to take free stuffs (: Not interested in those college things. I don't wanna grow up ): It feels like just yesterday when all of us enter SMKSS, with our blur faces.

I think nowadays, it's warmer outside than it is inside the class. You know what I mean? People giving me cold shoulders. Erm, not people. PERSON. This is the worst feeling of the day ): and yet I still want to talk to that person. Gosh, can't you understand that!

We were bored, so asked KengLiang to teach us some POKER, huh? XD! It was so confusing at first! But we understood it in the end. Mostly depends on luck. More and more we got addicted to playing it. Instead of using money, we used old-keyboards'-keys we plucked out ;) we called it CHIPS! Macam Vegas, huh? There's RM1, RM2, RM1m!! HAHA! We only got addicted to that stupid game cause' we kept winning :O! It's so easy to win. In the end, I gave up. Lost all my "chips" ! Dang.

One thing bothering me is when this FELLA kept disturbing Anussha. She's really annoyed, which made Shobi annoyed, which made LiJien annoyed, which made Klaudia annoyed, and end up making me annoyed!! So we had been avoiding him, smacking down his face every time we get the chance! I kinda pitied him though, his situation is just like mine )': !

No comments: