Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm so so so sorry.

It's been AWHILE. I don't feel like myself anymore. I used to love going to school, now I don't. Going to school sucks especially when you have to meet people who you don't want to see! Lets just say that our mission failed, for good. No matter how hard I try, I know I'll never get you to see the bright side. You're too impossible. Just wanted to say SORRY, I can't give up on you.

I wonder when will we actually gonna clean our class!! It looks like junk house! Everyday there's people coming in to tou-chin, leave so much rubbish. Some more my place is so damn hell hot!! I'm seriously sweating in an air-con room!

Though, I still love my class :) there's laughters everyday. Many things happened in our class these few weeks. Some got into heartaches, mainly me :D! and and some got into relationships. Noisy ones became quiet. Quiet ones became monsters! Some are quiet annoying. But everyone's happy.

No matter how many times we said we're okay. We still miss HAIRUL! His place became empty, cold, dusty. NO, NO ONE CAN REPLACE HIM. Hairul, we miss you )';! Guess, the memories remained.

No comments: