Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You act like you dont know me.Why do I even bother to let you realise me??


It's complicated.It's not OK.
People think it's only small little matters.
But to me its a serious and terrible thing.
If he's sad.No doubt that I'll be too.
What's the use sad over him?
If another girl is sad over him too.
.¸¸.»_____________________________«.¸¸.
Like Anussha says 'Tragic Love story'
Love story for me?? Does it exist?
Or just some fairytale I'm always dreaming.
I never wanna be without LOVE.
Walking down some hollow hallways in school at 12
Its so hollow that LOVE never exists there.
If you see clearly,it's only black and white.
But when I reached there.
I saw chocolate chip.
He is all lonely and friendless.
Anussha seem so happy and keep on singing this LONELY song.
She laughed like hell?
It's abit funny to me but he keep walking here and there.
Make me feel uncomfortable.
When I started to laugh at this joke Julia Kong made.
He walked passed and stare right at me!
Like I'm some kind of UFO who laughs like idiot.
He was friendless until 1.05 when his buddy came.
Its a terrible scene you know?
Lets take a break.CUT!
.¸¸.»_____________________________«.¸¸.
Ehhem..back to where I stopped.
It's really the TIME to let go.
REALLY , REALLY
Time to let go and face the facts.
Listening to I Dont Care - Bratz Angel.
Feel like crying. TT
Does loving ever bring goods to me?
Tomorrow is wednesday. Feel like dying.
Now I feel Wednesday is a horrid day.
Science time,go LAB.
Alvin Chip turned around and stared at me.
I feel so embrassed. Like what for is he looking?
Being a bad boy is not what I wanted.
Being an ignorer is also NOT what I wanted.
He completely see through me!
He acts as though I'm not there.
He acts like he dont know me and I'm a fake one.
Does this bothers me?? YES! :(

No comments: