Saturday, March 22, 2008

___

Myglitterromance.com - Glitter Graphics, Myspace Icons, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace Layouts, Piczo Icons, Glitter Words
I'm so confused ! Help ?


Anything that I'm so totally bored of is on EXAM days !
It's so the boring ! ! Like 30mins sitting there ..
doing nothing ? 0.0
I just HATE my exam place !! Next to Bryan Lim ~ =.=
And he keep on doing this ' :D ' face to me . =="
I am so bored looking at his frozen face .
But when I look at other people's face .
It'll be ' o.0?? ' . xD

It's such a funny day with Monie and Charisa .
We laugh like no body's business . (:
And some noobies splashed the board all wet !!
IDIOTS LA !!
My hard work.NOOB S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna report to Miss Ng .
Anyway~ I'm gonna report about Miss Ng to Miss Ng xDD

She dun wanna let us go HOME !! ><
Make us stay for another 5 mins .
Anussha scolded Chipsmore BO-DOH .
HAHA !
And he is also a BIG fan for Winnie the Pooh !! ZOMG ! @@

I LOVE ___♥

No comments: