Thursday, March 20, 2008

hahas !

Myglitterromance.com - Glitter Graphics, Myspace Icons, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace Layouts, Piczo Icons, Glitter Words
Is he cute ? Why I'm actually saying it ?


HOLIDAY today .
Finally can study Sejarah .
With peace and quiet :)
Bought 'The Movies' game .
Something like The Sims . But its all about camera,lights, & STARS ! :D
Gosh its good . I only can start playing it after I did my revise .
Which is gonna be FOREVER ! ><"
Who likes studying anyway ?
Nerds ? 0-0 specky people .
Is it me ?
!!! unbelieveable .

He laughed ! He actually laughed at me ! =/
He did have some funniest in him at all .
But he's still blur ~
I heard all the 3 chippies talked .
Like finally ! :DD
Its so funny ~ They talk until so soft .
&& What did KENNY say to him ?? =="
He laughed even since that ! About me ??
hmm ~~

No comments: