Thursday, March 27, 2008

dollielove.com - myspace vintage icon sets dollielove.com - myspace vintage icon sets dollielove.com - myspace vintage icon sets
I shall fall.But I want to climb back when I had fallen.


Exams.

Is OVER !! :DD
Everyone can have a good day now.
No more eye bagging and burying into books.
Now its time for some fun !

Pity pity Bryan.
He got 76.4 for bm. xDD
0.1 more marks can get 77.Can be the highest.
So now me , him and Saiweng get76%.
3 of us highest for BM. x)
So many people online today.

Cause its a FUN day !
I'm chatting with 4 person now. xDD
& also doing my tuition homework =.=
Multitasking. xD [ from anussha ]
I just know alot of things that other people dont know.
Something like what they call , secrets.
But I wont burst out people's secrects.
I LOVE MY GIRLS !

No comments: