Thursday, March 13, 2008

LOVEyou


Myglitterromance.com - Glitter Graphics, Myspace Icons, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace Layouts, Piczo Icons, Glitter Words
I still LOVE you.


You're not with me.I dont know you.
I swear I'll forget you.
Just please leave me alone !


I do love colourful blogs xD
& iLOVE icons too :)
my sister said she saw 2 guys trying to kill 2 puppies.
BAD isnt it?? ><
The description:
1st guy~
tall
skinny
wearing specs.
short pants.
gel-ed his hair.
2nd guy~
short.
gel-ed his hair.
long pants.
I know it looks like 2 normal guys.
But if you think properly.Can you imagine 2 guys like that?
Sounds familiar? It is to me!
Showed my sister the picture.
YES! she said its them!! OMG!!
How cruel are they!!
Mou yan seng.
PUPPY KILLER! ><
I dont know why.
Now like I got nothing to say in my blog.
Maybe because nothing has happen yet. =/

No comments: