Thursday, March 6, 2008

To ME,its gonna be all about YOU.


No one knows. Cause no one really cares.
But I do. I never stop caring.
I never stop wondering. Never give up.
I'm still thinking. Thinking , thinking.
Thinking about you.
When I look at you,I see no one but YOU.
So who cares? As long as I do.
.¸¸.»_____________________________«.¸¸.
_Never wanna let you GO_
I havent finish my Sejarah latihan man!!
OMG.I just simply finished it in school.
Julia Kong so stressed.xDD
She havent finish Nilam.But she doing Seni.
And its 12.20. She rush rush.
And somemore eating. xDD non-stop
Everything at once. 3 in 1 x)
Listening to Yu Jian - Sun Yan Zi
Chatting with Li Yueng.
Happy Birthday arh!! Grow up be good girl x)
I hope Alvin is not angry at me. =/
Saw him couple of times. Still moody.
Can see by the way he walked. All down.
Anussha ate Li Yueng's birthday cake xD
She somemore lick her finger. Like so yummy!
Rehat time. Is when Hairul finish his handball pratice.
He soo angry. At the malays (no offence)
He just came stomping to us like a mad COW!!
* BEWARE when he is a MAD COW*
He so angry. He told me that she is tired.
He dont know why. So do I!
Today was such a fun day.
BM that time got quiz.
Teacher playing hangman.
She put dashes like (-----)
Then we fill in the blanks. Its about BM.
Then me,Bryan and Sai Weng lose to one person.
DEEBAN!!!! He know all of them!
Then we were like 'Why you exam all wrong.Now u so smart geh?'
*blank blank*
This place called Timor Lester.
Also Deeban can guess. swts
Perhimpunan time. JCKY throw a bottle at the roof.
Its stuck now.No one can get it down.
We were watching how Chin Teck gonna take it down.
Its VERY VERY VERY funny.
Everyone laugh like hell xDD
Then someone throw another bottle to hit the first bottle
to make it drop.But now both bottles are stuck.
xDD...harhar.They use the broom. But cannot reach.
Miss Ng called 2a1 students to get it.
Finally its DOWN! yay! :D
Got kelas terbersih again. I think its the 3rd time.
Good work everyone. :)
Then pn chan say many people's been playing the ghost game.
I hope they will stop playing.Its so spooky!!!
Pui Teng so happy la.
Got kai gor jor. I dont have la TT
I hope I have one.
_It's all about time thats left_

No comments: