Monday, March 3, 2008

Is loving you a problem? I hope not.


My friends all say loving you is gonna be a BIG problem.
Is it true?? or just some comfort words?
Am I gonna believe or keep on trusting myself?
I just dont know what to TRUST??

.¸¸.»_____________________________«.¸¸.
GIRL CAN ROCK - hilary duff :DD
I'm starting to really love my life.
Its full of surprises and little things that dont always happen.
Never lose a moment cause you might lose a lifetime.
Talking about today..♥TouchingMyHeart♥
Cool , calm and little old me walking in the school halls
Around 10.00am..
Talking to Hairul , Karol and Mandy
About HER,HIM,SHE,HE and [IT ????]
Hairul saying his needs , wants , and loves
Mandy , poking her head into all the businesses around
Karol , admiring the scenery x)
Mayyan , listening to Hairul's stories
Thinking what should she do.
Finally , know what to do!
But here comes Anussha and was interupted.
But then nevermind.Maybe a little walk can refresh my memory.
Follow some lovely patterns on the floor all the way to the library.
I finished my essay about living in the country or living in the city.
They should asked should love someone or forget about them.
Then , I'm sure I wont be able to answer.
I'm sure none of us ever can..
Walk around the school at 11..
Insulting Hairul on our ways x)
Waiting and waiting and waiting
For the rain to fall on us.The went up to library again.
And came back down at 11.35
Its the best time now.:)
Cause they are here..
But they were blocking my way.Trying to make a road block
Its worked! I was not be able to pass.
Its not I cant.I dont want to.
Hate to see their small , ugly , baby faces.
Still keeping my cools yea :)
Like Hairul say 'Boys have ego'
Girls have them too(:
So gonna watch for it.Make sure its save.

No comments: