Tuesday, March 11, 2008

OUR WORLD

Its doesnt matters anymore.


Saw him and her hold hands.
Felt so happy for them.Especially for him.
Finally knew he had grown up and started to realise it.
I'm so happy until tears dropped down ;)
.¸¸.»_____________________________«.¸¸.
LOL.Bryan's party is very confusing !! @@
Everybody say different things !
HAHA.Wish him a Happy Birthday !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN !!
Hope ___ accept you. x)
I cant go his birthday party leh.
Today very very busy.
Going out later tonight.
hmm.Tomorrow , planned to play basketball behind my house.
With my girlS.Erin&Anu.
Hope the chippyS wont show up.
I dont want it !! 0.0
The PS2 moved here already.
From my room to the computer room.
Which is NOW here.Here beside me !! ><
My sis is now playing it. So NOISY!!
OMG !! ALready 5days holiday.
Havent study anything yet !!
Gonna revise Sejarah tomorrow with Anussha.
She's very good in it..........for this year x)
My fringe very long le !! ==
Wanna cut.But I dont want cut till very short.
Later look like a noob !!
:).
Baby Pink :)_

No comments: