Sunday, March 23, 2008

MAYA KARIN

Myglitterromance.com - Glitter Graphics, Myspace Icons, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace Layouts, Piczo Icons, Glitter Words
Diamonds are girls' best friends. :)


Visited my friend,Mid Valley today. xDD
Lots of other people visits her a day .
It gets so crowded some times. =/
Everyone even Maya Karin .


:DD !! She's doing some autograhping for
TAGheuer.
Too bad Brad Pitt isnt there right ? x)
If he's there. You'll see me in that line,waiting for his autograph. xDD
There are giving 'Lucky Gifts' away.
For men only, of course ! ==
Many people is posing for a photo with Maya.
It gets too annoying .
Felt hungry. And we bought --->
Taa - daa :DD
BIG apple . donuts & coffee :)
YUMMY ! !
[ a look at what we bought ]
And its only rm9.50 !! :DD
Yummilicious ~~
But its a LONG queue .
Everyone is leaving with a BIG smile on their faces :)
And we have coffee there .
Went to MPH and bought some reference books ?
GEO & SEJ . Damn expensive.
Cost me rm41.90 =="
Well , its for my study.So I guess its OK(:
I LOVE ___♥

No comments: