Saturday, March 29, 2008

:]

dollielove.com - myspace vintage icon sets dollielove.com - myspace vintage icon sets dollielove.com - myspace vintage icon sets
I was just wondering if the word Sorry means anything.


Sorry.

I was just thinking how bad am I.
When I do bad things,I didnt realise.
Until when you hate me.
I'm sorry I really do.

I'm sorry Erin for slamming the phone.
I'm sorry Anussha for yelling at you.
I'm sorry Chee Weng for throwing the basketball and accidentaly hit your specs.
I'm sorry Dic Sern for not telling you I cannot go.
I'm sorry Sarah for not chatting with you when you onlined.
I'm sorry Kok Jun for yelling SHUT UP to you.
I'm sorry Pui Teng for not telling you.
I'm sorry Janice for not talking to you.
I'm sorry Klaudia for bullying you.
I'm sorry Alvin for treating you bad.
I'm sorry Kee Hock for always teasing you.
I'm sorry Bryan for hating you. (Eventually I still do ^^)

All this confession.
Made me a very bad person.
I should tell them I'm sorry.
REALLY sorry. =/
I'M JUST ALONE.

No comments: