Saturday, March 15, 2008

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
How could I forget to one I love?


What will you do if you fall in LOVE :
• never stop staring at that person
• starts to listen love songs
• never stop talking about that person
• you know SO much about that person
• its impossible to forget !
• feel shy when that person is around
• always wanna see that person

Been splashed on the shirt with a cup of COLD milo.
By --> My cousin baby brother. ==
my shirt turns brown now. WONDERFUL !
I'm going to JayaJusco later.
To 'da gei' xDD
Around 5pm ++
Monday , start school le. EXAMS ! @@
phew.Luckily English paper first ~~ :)
I wonder how people study??
I cant get those junks into my MIND at all !
Exams is all about what you have learn.
If you learn alot then GOOD for you :D

No comments: