Monday, March 24, 2008

falalala

Myglitterromance.com - Glitter Graphics, Myspace Icons, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace Layouts, Piczo Icons, Glitter Words
Cinderella left her slipper behind.


I have not seen him today.
It's quiet and peaceful without him.
But the more quiet without him , the more I start to think about him.
Little Cinderella is despressed.
She lost her slipper , her prized possession.
It's gone . She cried in despire.

Revising Geograhpy .
Its so complicated !! Especially about last years stuffs .
I have completely forgotten about it ! TT
But I have my Midvalley plan to look forward to. :D
OMG !! Sejarah !
Highest is Alena , 92% @@ wow .
___ fail ! 27% .
what about me ???
I scare I fail too ! T.T
Pray to God I pass !

Many peoples' birthdays are coming. :D
Which also means ............ more giving away presents ==
I LOVE ___♥

No comments: