Sunday, March 2, 2008

I still wait for you eventhough I'm standing in the rain.


About yesterday.
Had a dentist appointment.
Changed my braces :D
To pink and black :)
Its awesome!!
Then follow my mom to her house.
She wanna clean up her house before heading out.
She showed me a GUESS? bag
That's worth rm239 !!(small one)
She say she wanna give it to me!! :DD
When I get flying colours in my exam~~ =.=
________________________________
So I cant wait!!
Then we head to the CURVE
its packed JAM..!!
Full of crazy people everywhere..
Like theCURVE is giving free stuffs..duuhh
Then we went to TGIF..like finally!
'What does TGIF stands for?' mysis
'Thank God Its Friday' me
'Yes.Correct' mymom
'But today is Saturday!' me
'OH YEAH! So now its TGIS,Thank God its Saturday' mymom
xDD haha
________________________________
We ordered 2 set of 3 courses meal ;D
Macaroni and Cheese & Shrimp Martini
Fish and Chips & Tamota Basil Pasta

Ice cream with Cookie
Friday's sundae
________________________________
OMGG..
So full man
Somemore only 3 person eating..*burp* x)
On the way home..
Saw this ---->

What happen to the signboard??

No comments: