Saturday, March 8, 2008

Could it be forgiven? Please forgive me.


Looking at the computer screen.
Tears started flowing down.
No matter how much I wiped.
It's still coming down. It flowed the table.
Until it overflow to the floor. It's too MUCH!
It's unbelieveable. Whatever I guessed come true.
Whatever I never want it to happen.It happened right infront.
I didnt know how to express my feelings.NEVER know how.
.¸¸.»_____________________________«.¸¸.
Yesterday's story.
Went to JayaJusco.And guess what?
We went there and 'da gei' ??
At the kiddy's department of course. xD
Played rm60 me,my sister and my brother ONLY!
Me and my sis play Love&Berry.
Its a dancing game.Can get dressing cards.
My baby brother like giving free tokens to everyone! swts~
Got home at 10.44pm.
Onlined and saw my 2MOST lovable girlS on9.
We chatted.3 of us.Talked about many things.
We chatted for only 20mins.
But 20mins can chat alot.We laughed.
So long never tried such feelings like this.
So happy.Then we talked about the photo comment.
Chocolate chip sent one.We laughed at it.xDD
And we sent back to him.FUNNY~~
Anyway.It's gonna rain.GOT TO GO~ :D
_I dont wanna care_forgive?

No comments: