Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I just want to hold you tight.


Seeing him makes me smile.
Seeing him with her makes me feel happy for him.
Seeing him sad makes me wanna go to him and say
'Dont worry.I'm here with you.'
Seeing him suffer makes me wanna comfort him.
Seeing him cry makes me wanna cry with him.
Seeing him being bullied makes me wanna slap the bullies.
.¸¸.»_____________________________«.¸¸.
Finding Anussha around school around 12.
I just cant find her! TT
Saw HIM. All moody. I'm scared.
Wonder what is happening to him?
I thought he always happy go lucky. =/
I dont know le.Dont want to care jor.
Saw Alvin.He keep on staring at me.
I purposely dont want look at him.
Pretend he die already x)
Hairul they all there in the canteen.
First time seeing him wearing SHORTs! xD
So funny. Then we talked like we are in 6C.
With MunWei , kenny they all.
Its some sweet memory ;)
Listening to Just the Girl - Click 5
_I dont want anyone else_
Then they wanna go library.
But I'm not going in! NEVER!especially on Weds.
FOREVER!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!
To be insulted. Humiliated. ugh
So not going to THANK YOU!
Saw chocolate chip keep coming in and out.
Staring at me. I also stared at him.
And Alvin. UGH.. headache!
Waiting for his reply now. Still waiting.
I dont care how long.But I'm still waiting.
In class Saravanan and Prakash fight.
Ms Teo scolded them.
She asked Bryan Lim to go home with them just in case they
fight outside school.
'Cikgu , kasi mereka gaduh la.Senang bagi kita.FREE!' Yung Jet
everyone laugh like crazy.x)
Anussha told me that Kenny they all wann play this Ghost game.
The coin game.SPOOKY man.
Later they all kena possesed edi.
Yerr~~ so scary.
_I'll stay with you_

No comments: