Friday, February 1, 2008

emo is mySTYLE

The more I think,the more I cry.The more I cry,the faster I die.


I think im going to change another ♪ musix ♪ :)
This one is OK! but just wanna different one
Got the PHAMTOM of the OPERA cd! hooray! :D
can watch !! but im damn scare to watch la..

I hate to see Erik's UGLY face!
Stuck in the computer room today.
My face on glued to the screen.. x)
Im on the com for hmmm...3 hours?

haha...good right? no one bother me even MY sis!
and ii feel abit lonesome today..
feel like crying but actually im thinking..
staring at the com for 3 hours like only staring for 3 minutes..

I never think of scolding you..
I never meant doing it..
Today didnt go school,so nothing much to say..
At least dont have school..I dont have to think that much..

Im always standing behind the door..looking..
Always looking for you..
When you saw me..I pretend I wasnt looking
When you turned away..im still looking for you.
..::got to feel the suffer::..

No comments: