Monday, February 11, 2008

CUTE ;)

Felt bad for forgiving you.Should never have.


Went to the bank to deposit ALL my money $$
the ang pau money I mean ;)
only rm500++???!?
Where has all the money gone??!

Everyone's ang pau is getting smaller..
souk sui..shrink
its quite crowded at the bank..
everybody deposit-ing money..

then go TheStore!
get things,but grocery and toys??
I got something for my class's board..
Later walk walk and I saw THIS------->
Looks awful but its CUTE! :D
Just what I always wanted!..
a 2/4 pants?
available in 3 colours.. :)
( sorry! blurs`)
its rm73.90 per-pants
but luckily its ON sale! :DD
buy one free one xD
mySis get this toys~~..
we arranged it so it can be put into the glass cupboard..
cute orhs?? :)

( noob`)
total pink-o
My CNY dress ==
I updated my blog~~
Its so darn fricking cute! x)
..:: love is so CUTE ::..

No comments: