Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nothing turns good from LOVING.They turned to sorrow.


Listening to YUI - GoodBye days from Anussha profile.. TT
Its so sad..*crying*
Thinking of old times..Its really sad.. TT
Depressing..pushed over

*ehems*..Hairul reads my blog..
So better not put anything TOP secret in it
Hairul!!
EH YOU!!
dont go spreading this are NOT true about me kays??
Who says I like HIM???
I NEVER,NEVER,NEVER & NEVER liked him
OKAY???? swts
SWT SWT SWT SWT SWT SWT SWT!!

Tried to finish my SEJ&ENG today..
rush rush rush =/
Then heard that HuiCheng wanna letak..
pled her to dont letak..

Later sure get kelas terKOTOR berturut-turut de la..
She told missTAN..
but she didnt letak...phew~
Its quite funny the whole day!

I laugh and laugh...xD
SookTeng hit Thinakaran with her textBOOKs
inFRONT of missTAN!!!
It went BOOM...then the whole class was like 'huh?what happen?'

And everybody laugh xDD...
teacher didnt know somemore er..
swts la.. xDD
then PJ time..

run see who get first...for the marks in your 'house'
THANKS to kokjun,munwei they all ...
giving me 'advises'
DUMB advises

'Eh mayyan.Turn into a rabbit la.Can run faster.' KENGliang
'Where got?Rabbits hop la!' MUNwei
'Mayyan sure last one.' KOKjun
'Mayyan get last ar?? :D' MUNwei

swts..==
told you dumb advises..
like you can run talk so much..
not going to tell you I get no.what~~ ==

then go home time..
Asked Hairul WHO he says I like~~
ZOMG!WTH?OMFG?? Fricking HELL??
He says ---- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSly? GET A BRAIN!! argh!!
Why I want to like him?? duuhhh~~~
SWTS ! ==
like no better work to do...this is LAME work..
..::no use loving a person who doesnt know me::..

No comments: