Thursday, February 14, 2008

You're the one that I adore. ONLY you.Dont you get it??


13 February 2008
Today is 'talk' day in my house..
Called Anussha to make sure she is OK
with her fever..it scares me though
and then called Joanne&Julia to see if

Julia is coming for latihan sukan
and then called Erin and tell her the latest things happen in school :)
which is completely ALOT!
talk on the phone for 1 whole hour!

can you believe it??
talk for 1 hour for only a subject
SCHOOL!
school was OK for me

but sometimes its not
especially when my day was ruin by you-know-who
and they always pissed me off!! ><
guess that's all for today x)


14 February 2008
Today is Valentine's Day :DD
its so COOL!! now I really believe in Valentine'sDay
went for latihan sukan but it ended at 11.15
then can rehat jor luu x)

then I saw the Chipmunks
trying not to get my eyes on them
like I say 'who cares?'
then went to library and finish my undone homeworks

this MUNWEI is very annoying ~~ ><
see him also wanna muntah blood
Anu was SUPPOSE to some at 12
but she was unseen until 12.30

when we went to find her!!
then we walk around the school
telling each other stories about the chipmunks
and each others dreams x)

im having nightmares like everyday!
is there something that im afraid?
Valentine went smoothly for me
even though have to see the CHipmunks ><

Valentine'sDay Treats :)

Feeling hungry? xD

I'm your LOVEbug.You are myChocolate.

Sweet frosting on your iceCream.

Then I went over to Google and I saw this-->

So sweet ;).Even old folks celebrate Valentine'sDay!

..:: My Sweet little Valentine ::..

No comments: