Monday, February 4, 2008

You used to save me but now you dont.


3 February 2008

Go 1 Utama today ! :D..


with my mommy...and shop for chinese new year stuffs..

have breakfast with grandmama..
and start off at 10.30

reach there and start the marathon at 11
but today was my MOM's turn to shop..
so follow her around and round and round
TT...sorry! didnt take any pictures..

went to every shop we could get our eyes on..
and head to Living Quaters to get a table cloth?
my mom very picky de..
must be like this and like this..

if not then GOODBYE ;)
then went to Padini Authentics..
she got a spaghetti and 2 blouse..
which cost rm168!! fu-yoh...

got to the Guardian farmacy..
get tablets for me cause of my fluu~~
and vitamins..and conditioner
and sun block? x)

then go some sushi store which I cant remember the name
and had sushi until rm60++
then balik rumah everybody..
and I watch the Phantom of the Opera with my sis

its quite boring and also romantic..
they sing and sing and sing~~
..::singing wins my heart::..

No comments: