Wednesday, February 20, 2008

loving you give me sorrows

I feel like crying when I see you.


.Its OKAY,Im fine.;)
hmphs..
need to wear full-u today..
CORRECTIONS! its WAJIB,MUST,PERLU
its really hot..and the buttons are hurting me

fast fast find anussha..
WEnt to library with Anu and LiJien :D
but me and LiJien dont want go in ..kakas
cause malu mah...wear like...soldiers?? o.0?

then go in library like soh poh only xD
Decide to wait outside~~
around 10mins saw Anne,Lia and Sughon..
im parshed...wanted something COLD to drink

we FLEW to the canteen x)
We were like looking at Daniel and Joseph..
what are they DOING???
no...seriously...what are they doing?

see them talking to people and doing actions kinda funny xD
Idzuan still dont know who ARE the chipmunks
Cause we dont want tell him orh..
Kesian him but its for OUR own good ;D

Didnt see him today at ALL...
kinda good at least im not afraid to go anywhere..
PBSM kumpul at pokok besar..
swt ==..just write name only~=.=

I really dont know HOW Hairul know!!!
Its not true anyway...just dont want him to tell everyone!
just a guess I think~
..::I beary LOVE you::..

No comments: