Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BRO&SIS

I'm glad we went our own ways and stop seeing each other.


SCHOOL!!
hateS it so much!
like we are going to JAIL!
Horrid place to be in..

I was late today..
Like I wanted to be late..
My aunty car was late,she had forgotten to fetch me! ==
so she U-turned to my way..

By that time its already 12.35 p.m.
and reached to school at 12.45 p.m.
run to meet myGirls..thinking they would be mad at me..
they were sitting at OUR spot.. :)

good work! we booked it
then took noticed that:-
>Julia cut her hair
>Joanne cut her hair
>Sughon change her specs
>Anu change HER specs
>'someone' got a new hairstyle

suddenly remembered that I need to return a book I borrowed..
on the way,I saw the Alvin and the CHIPMUNKS
"like who cares??"
went up to the library to return my book..

but they say "No record."
??????????????????????????
2 times the same thing came up "No record."
There wont be a 3rd time anymore..

cause I wont borrow any more books!! ><
then missKlaudia just spread a rumour about me~~
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello!! Why did you say??? =="""

got pissed off and stomp myself away from her sight..><
after recess got 'spotcheck'
which is a terrible bad thing to happen in a horrid school~ ==
they check one by one..

then SookTeng say "Even my boyfriend didnt touch me like that!"
harhar!! I laughed like hell~~
They rampas a lot of things..they almost want to rampas my card
Alena give de.. ;)

then they say never mind =="
bodoh--
Played volleyball again during PJ time
Klaudia said anu like ----

xDD...JKJK!
and she say I like ----!!!
bodoh betul!!! monkey!
then I hit her head with the volleyball

made everyone laugh xD
good for you Todd!!
and Bryan said he wanted to find out who I like
I said "impossible!!"

Even myGirls dont know..
how will you know??
He said "If I found out then you must call me kaigor"
Fine! No problem
"If I cant find out then I call you ahMa"
NO NOWAY!!!xP
..:: get angry infront of me,not behind ::..

No comments: