Monday, February 18, 2008

when I love I cant stop

I miss my BABY.I really do.


.I caught him staring at a girl who was once his with another guy.

I'm moodless everyday.
Since we never talked to each other anymore.
We started to ignore each other.
Pretend each other dont even exist.

Moodless to talk.Moodless to even bother.
I just look away when I saw you.
HOPELESS!! its really........hopeless.
Seeing my friends who always have fun is nice..

But seeing a girl who is moodless everyday..
Trying to suffer her days in school isnt very nice to be watched
Life goes on with ME..
*blank blank*

Goodiie News!!
Haha !! Saw you get into your car!!
Recognise the car and plate liao luu xD
you cant hide anymore =PP

Get class terBERSIH again
not trying to LC-ing ;)
CONGRATZ whoever WON for merentas desa!!
GOOD JOB RED HOUSE!! :DD

Its good to have people like KENNY,DANIEL in red house ;)
Going to treat 'no-nerve' nicely
:)... He wont mind~~ xD
..::I saw him crying::..

No comments: