Friday, February 15, 2008


FFC0CB

i KNOW you.NEED you.LOVE you.HATE you.


damn pissed off today..
ii know you know WHY already
angry until feel like throwing my chair down from the 2nd floor
they really make me angry

forget liao!! totally forgot!!
they are not in my MIND anymore!!
ii dont want to drag this until ii sleep also cannot sleep
they dont want it,FINE!

have it your way~!!
GONE.LOST.FOREVER!
tomorrow merentas desa
on duty at PBSM

wanna try out~first time
when you faint~~whoosh im THERE :)
its gonna be one FUN day
luckily Anu didnt tell Chip&Dale who is the chipmunks

she almost but she didnt *phew*
(( chip&dale is Ihsan and Idzuan! xD ))

I have her as my best friend.
I'm grateful of that.
I want him as my lover.
Which I haven't accomplish yet.
Even he is not my lover.
But at least a friend.
She is the best of them all!
Who always lend me a helping hand.
I talked to him everyday.
He makes me laugh,tell jokes and we talked openly.
She and me shared secrets,sleep-overs and cry together.
Without rules and feel so freely.
I caught him staring at her one day.
He stared at her with full of attention and love.
He was talking to me but ended up staring at her.
And he started talking about loves and doves.
I asked him if he likes her.
He denied and said he will never love anygirls.
I ended the conversation with 'Got to go.Bye.' rudely.
I saw him still staring at her.
He didnt noticed I wasn't there.
She walked off to the library to finish her duty.
She saw him following her and she waved at him.
His face blushed as red as an apple.
He walked towards me one fine morning.
Gave me a small little box with a lovely bow on top.
As I look at it,I cried a little.
Knowing that its something for me.
But he asked me to give it to her on Valentine'sDay.
My heart sank like a stone to the bottom of the sea.
When he walked away,I sneak a peek in the little box.
Saw something shiny in it.
Its an engagement ring.
Carved with her name on it.
I was sleeping very late on the day after Valentine'sDay
I heard some lovely bells chiming from far away.
He sent me a sms.Saying that I meet him at the Church.
I just cant wait but to dress up prettily.
Got there but it was packed with cars.
Ask a guy where is he.
The guy pointed inside the church.
I went near the entrance and saw..
Him kissing her on the lips after she say I do.
Its too late.
Just wanted to tell him that I love him.
..::its already too late::..

No comments: