Thursday, February 21, 2008

my LOVE for you will never change

My feelings struck when I'm near to you.


Went for latihan sukan even though I hated it
Try to suffer the PAIN through it!!
Pn Tan just ask us to run 5 round the field
then can go bersurai...

I decided to GET a life..
A new life...which I can change myself
Head to canteen to finish my homework
This punethan really what lor

Simply say one...joke then joke lor
but dont joke on those things MAH!!
I was damn PISSed off!!
Then Anussha told him the WHOLE story~~

Then he was like...Sorry lor.Sorry sorry
He finally understood...
or maybe NOT..
Then Kenny they all play football

He asked me to hold his watch and said
he will pick it up when he's done
playing football.But when he's done..
He forget about it!!!!!!

=.=:..
Then go library to get some FRESH air
I really wanted to get my nerves down
I dont want to talk about PJ time

one word! Sucks!!
I didnt even hit the ball..
Just stand there like what?
Bladdy moron?? RIGHT!

I just got back from having dinner with my grandmother..
She kena lottery...so she belanja
paid us rm50 each $.$
We were late actually..
But luckily they left some for us..x)
..::sick of loving YOU::..

No comments: