Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fun in the Sun

I never thought you would act like that!


9 February 2008,Saturday

Woke up at 7 today!!
For an early walk to the park near my mom's house..
In Laman Putra..
its so quiet there...

Birds chirping and the wind's blowing..
feel so free and lively
Sat on the swing and swing a feel times very hard..
Kept looking at the blue clouds in the sky..

Wanting to fly free like the birds..
And waved at an flying aeroplane..
Going up the slides like little kids..
wanted to snap some pictures..

But left the phone at home..
Stayed for 20mins..
then walked home together with my mom and Sis..
saw a whole family of milipeeds..

eeww...there were so many of them
around 30..
all around the playground and grass..
I freaked out and started running

didnt know where was I running too :)
and helped mom make breakfast..
toasting bread..butter the crackers..
This kind of fun should never be missed..
..:: its fine if you hate me ::..

No comments: