Saturday, February 16, 2008


FFC0CB

Simplicity is what I say. ;)


MERENTAS DESA today :D
cool! ^^
I get to tugas 1st time as PBSM..
So I wont lost the precious chance.

Joanne&Julia pick me up at 6.30a.m
and we are OFF! :>
its pasked JAM outside the parking lot..
and Pengakaps everywhere..

We saw Veera dressed in Pengakap uniform xDD
We were like 'Hiiiii!!!'
Then he 'o.0?' xDD
PBSM kumpul follow kumpulan-kumpulan

We were given 3mins to find our class teacher and give kedatangan.
Followed kumpulan by kumpulan to our checkpoint
Mine is at the erms...round thingiie??
And 8o'clock sharp begin.

Form 1 guys run first..they all like so small =/
Then Form2 guys.. ==
Seeing their face expressions makes me wanna laugh.
Saw CheeWeng...wow..so fast??

And the Joseph..also very fast
Then..the guys~~ ==
even slower than tortoise ==
they all too fat liao...cant run..they run until 'cheh hei'

Then wait&wait and wait
Finally Form2 girls!! :DD
Saw Klaudia...pale like a ghost :O!! ahhhh!!
Then saw yentheng.
COOL!! So fast!! :D

Followed by Regina :)
And saw my girls... C:
Everyone raced so well!! Like piece of cake.
Bersurai a lil earlier..10.05a.m.

Klaudia ask me to fetch her home...OK fine!
Then left Anu alone TT..sorrY~~~
Its fun! Never should have missed it! ;D
..::itsFORGOTTEN::..

No comments: