Friday, February 22, 2008

I dreaded having to tell you that I love you.


Reacher school at 12.55p.m.
Saw Mandy doing her homework..
I wonder where is Anussha..?
Then I turned to the field..

Saw them playing football..=/
Then I saw Anussha coming with PuiTeng

'Pui Teng likes TanTanMin' Anussha says
'?????TANTANMIN??' alexaLEE
'Means egg mee in cantonese' puiTENG
'Eeww why you like that?' alexaLEE
'swts.You know who is it la!!' anu
'OH~!! you mean ----? Okays ;)' alexaLEE
'I really not sure why you like him.' alexaLEE

I really dont know why... =/
Read Hairul's blog..
He said me and anu always say
'Hairul.....dont spread the NEWS..!!'

This is what I want to say!! :D
Dont go spread it!! xDD
Saw him couple of times....
I just stop there and paniced..

I feel like so useless!!
USELESS TT
I kinda saw MernJo cry..
What happen to her?

I hope she is OKAY..
Then me,Anu and Hairul talked and talked about them
everyone...about HIMself..
When we at library..

Hairul say we perpaduan..
???
'Got 3 different bangsa mah!' anu
ohhhsss xD
Erms...got to go lor
Eating crabs??? xDD
yumms bye~ ♥
♥ Its like seeing my own fairytale being destroyed ♥

No comments: